The community room at Fire Station 62 (5551 Butterfield Ranch Road, Chino Hills) can be reserved to host community meetings, HOA meetings, and Boy Scout/Girl Scout meetings. A $50 per hour fee will be charged for using the community room. Non-profit, charitable organizations are eligible for a fee waiver upon presentation of a valid Internal Revenue Service determination letter or other verifiable evidence of current 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. Please provide a copy of your organization’s charitable tax exemption to qualify for waiver consideration.
Payments for room rentals are required in advance and will be made exclusively through PayPal.
Exemption letters must be uploaded at time of reservation request.
- Smoking or vaping is not allowed on District property.
- Alcoholic beverages, gambling, and firearms are prohibited.
- All other areas of the fire station are off-limits.
- Use of District telephone is prohibited
- Set-up and clean-up must be completed within the reservation time and must conclude by 9:00 p.m.
- The contents of storage cabinets and drawers are not for public use.
- An admission fee or donation may not be obtained.
- There must be one (1) adult for every twenty (20) minors.
- An amplified sound system or music is not permitted.
- The tables and chairs are available for use.
- Water and light snacks are allowed.
- Table tops and sink are to be wiped clean, and all refused picked up.
- Using staples, nails, glitter, and push pins is not allowed.
- Candles and incense are not permitted.
- The facility is to be left in a clean and orderly condition with trash taken to trash receptacle.
Please complete the application below if you wish to use this facility.
*The Community Room is unavailable annually from December 1 to January 15.
Dates marked blue are not available.