ABOUT THE EVENT
Chino Valley Fire hosts an Open House annually. Community members are invited to join us to learn more about the services we provide and obtain other valuable information about safety.
The event allows residents to:
- Meet their local firefighters/paramedics
- Tour the fire station and training facility
- See the fire engines that respond to emergencies
- Watch live demonstrations
- Learn valuable safety tips
EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN
Children have the opportunity to speak with firefighters about the Fire Service, learn about what they should do if there is a fire, and many more safety messages. There are also interactive activities for them throughout the day.
WHEN IT HAPPENS
Chino Valley Fire’s Open House is usually scheduled during the month of October. For more information, contact Chino Valley Fire at 909-902-5260 or follow us on social media, as we will announce the date through our social media platforms.