It’s an honor and privilege to be able to serve the residents, community members, and visitors in the Chino Valley area. It’s an even greater honor to be able to serve alongside the incredible men and women that make up the Chino Valley Fire District.
It is a blessing to be able to lead and equip our personnel so that we can provide exceptional services and safeguard the community together.
As faithful public servants, we are fully committed to serving our communities and one another with love, care, and compassion.
We strive to put people first, process second, and product third. Our people are our number one asset and we seek to provide them with the resources, equipment, and training necessary to perform their duties at the highest level. After all, our people are called to put others first, which in turn is saving lives and there is no greater calling than this.
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration with an Emphasis in Emergency Management (Columbia Southern University)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Science (Columbia Southern University)
- Executive Chief Fire Officer (ECFO) (Office of the California State Fire Marshal)
- Chief Fire Officer (CFO) (Office of the California State Fire Marshal)
- Fire Chief, Deputy Chief
- Battalion Chief
- Fire Investigator
- Terrorism Liaison Officer
- FBI-Tactical Emergency Medical Services Task Force Team Member
- Hazardous Materials Investigator
- Environmental Crimes Task Force Team Member
- Hazardous Materials Specialist
- Swift Water Technician
- USAR Team Member
- SWAT Paramedic
- Safety Officer
- Division Group Supervisor
- Public Information Officer
Chino Valley Fire District
Deputy Chief Nathan Cooke
14011 City Center Drive
Chino Hills, CA 91709