Knowing CPR and First Aid skills empowers you to help someone in need. CPR is an important skill that everyone should learn. You never know when you may need this skill to be a hero to a stranger or to save someone you know and love.
The Chino Valley Fire District now offers two courses:
- Heartsaver CPR & AED ($40)
- Heartsaver CPR & AED with First Aid. ($65)
Both courses consist of two parts.
- Completing the online course.
- Attending a Hand-On Skills Session at our Training Center
Upon completing the skills session, the CPR instructor will submit your application to the American Heart Association and you should receive your CPR card by mail within 2-3 weeks.
- Select and pay for your desired class below
- Once your payment is confirmed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name of participant, participant’s email address, participant’s phone number, and which class the participant will be attending.
- An email will be sent to the participant with instructions to activate the online course. If you have not received an email within 24 business hours, please contact Donna Rohrer at 909-315-8884, Monday-Thursday, 8 am – 4 pm.
- Upon completing the online course, print out your official American Heart Association certificate of completion and bring it with you to the hands-on skills session.
HANDS-ON SKILLS SESSIONS
Hands-on Skills sessions are held at:
Chino Valley Fire District Training Center
5092 Schaefer Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
On the following dates from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.:
- January 15, 2022 – Postponed
- March 12, 2022
- May 14, 2022
- July 16, 2022
- September 17, 2022
- November TBD
- You can review the online course as many times as you like for up to two years from the time the course was activated by visiting eLearning.heart.org.
- Contact Donna Rohrer at 909-315-8884 or by email email@example.com if you have any questions.
SELECT AND PAY FOR YOUR DESIRED CLASS