Knowing CPR and First Aid skills empowers you to help someone in need. CPR is an important skill that everyone should learn. You never know when you may need this skill to be a hero to a stranger or to save someone you know and love.
The Chino Valley Fire District now offers two courses:
- Heartsaver CPR & AED ($40)
- Heartsaver CPR & AED with First Aid ($65)
Both courses consist of two parts.
- Complete the online course.
- Print out the certificate of completion to bring to the Hands-On Skills session.
- Attend the hands-on skills session.
- Next Skills Session: Saturday, May 20, 9am – 11am
- Location: Chino Valley Fire Station 62, Community Classroom
5551 Butterfield Ranch Road, Chino Hills
Upon completing the skills session, you will receive an email within one week to claim your electronic CPR card.
- Select and pay for your desired class below
- Once your payment is confirmed, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information: Name of participant, participant’s email address, participant’s phone number, and which class the participant will be attending.
- An email will be sent to the participant with instructions to activate the online course. If you have not received an email within 24 business hours, please contact Donna Rohrer at 909-315-8884, Monday-Thursday, 6 am – 5 pm.
- Upon completing the online course, print out your official American Heart Association certificate of completion and bring it with you to the hands-on skills session.
- You can review the online course as many times as you like for up to two years from the time the course was activated by visiting eLearning.heart.org.
- Contact Donna Rohrer at 909-315-8884 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.