Knowing CPR and First Aid skills empowers you to help someone in need. CPR is an important skill that everyone should learn. You never know when you may need this skill to be a hero to a stranger or to save someone you know and love.
The Chino Valley Fire District now offers two courses:
- Heartsaver CPR & AED ($40)
- Heartsaver CPR & AED with First Aid ($65)
Both courses consist of two parts.
- Complete the American Heart Association Online Course.
- Attend the Instructor-led Hands-on Skills Session.
1. Select and pay for your desired class below. You may pay for multiple participants at one time.
2. Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of purchaser
- Name of participant(s)
- Participant’s email address(es)
- Participant’s phone number(s)
An email will be sent to the participant(s) with instructions to activate the online course. If you have not received an email within 24 business hours, please call 909-315-8884, Monday-Thursday, 6 am – 5 pm.
3. Complete the online course.
4. Print out your official American Heart Association Certificate of Completion and bring it with you to the hands-on skills session.
5. Attend Hands-on Skills Session.
HANDS-ON SKILLS SESSION INFORMATION
When: Every odd month on a Saturday from 9am-11am.
NEXT SKILLS SESSION: November 11
Note: The next Skills Session will be scheduled and posted approximately a month before the session.
Where: Chino Valley Fire Station 62, Community Room
5551 Butterfield Ranch Road, Chino Hills
After completing the skills session, you will receive an email within one week to claim your CPR card.
The American Heart Association online course can be reviewed any time within a two-year period (from activation) by visiting eLearning.heart.org. Please note that refunds are not available once the online course has been activated.