Community Fire Extinguisher Training…
Chino Valley Fire is committed to empowering and educating the community about the proper use and handling of fire extinguishers. The training provides hands-on practice on the four steps of how to properly use a fire extinguisher on a small fire. Participants will also learn about the five different classifications of fire extinguishers.
Requests meeting the following criteria will be considered:
· Requests shall be submitted a minimum of three weeks in advance of the desired training date(s).
· All fire extinguisher training is conducted outside, so a safe area must be provided.
· A clean water source must be provided.
· Training location must be within the boundaries of Chino Valley Fire.
· All participants must wear closed toe shoes.
· Participants must be 14 years of age or older.
· Each training session must have a minimum of five participants and a maximum of 25 participants per training session. Larger groups will be need to be split in to multiple training sessions.
Fire extinguisher training will be scheduled for a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. The training typically lasts approximately 60 minutes depending on the group size.
Please complete the form below. A Chino Valley Fire representative will contact you within seven business days regarding your request.
Chino Valley Fire District
14011 City Center Drive
Chino Hills, CA 91709