Come see the Fire Station…
Chino Valley Fire is dedicated to providing educational fire station tours to our local residents. Fire station tours allow you the opportunity to meet your Firefighter/Paramedics, as well as an opportunity to observe the state of readiness maintained by fire personnel.
Station Tour Guidelines:
· Groups are limited to 30 people, this includes adults and children.
· We request one adult chaperone per five children/minors
· The recommended age for station visits is five and up
· Tours are available for Chino Valley local private and public schools, non-profit organizations and groups, and service clubs.
· Tours may not be scheduled for birthday parties, social or business networking groups, for-profit groups, or any group, entity or activity that is part of a for-profit enterprise.
· Groups are limited to one station tour per year.
· Tours are approximately 45 to 60 minutes long.
Please note, all stations are working fire stations and crews will remain available for 9-1-1 calls during all tours. In the event a station crew is called away during your visit, we will do our best to reschedule the tour for another day.
Requests shall be submitted a minimum of three weeks in advance of the desired station tour date.
Fire station tours are available Monday – Friday, between the hours of 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekends will be considered on a case by case basis.
Please fill in the form below. A Chino Valley Fire representative will contact you within seven business days regarding your request.
Chino Valley Fire District
14011 City Center Drive
Chino Hills, CA 91709